Welcome to BloggingToTheWorld.com! If this is your first time here then please take a look around. This is a site based on trust and social blogging, where you get to create your own blog for free. Don’t worry it’s a WordPress/BuddyPress and is safe, there are only a couple of rules but it’s nothing too far fetched but if your into adult content then your may have an issue but other than that most people should like it just fine.
- No adult content, no ifs ands or butts lol. Alright so maybe that is a little to vague, I’ll break it down a little. Minor nudity is allowed as long as its tasteful or artful. No sex of any kind as much as I like it, it just wouldn’t be cool for the kiddies.
- Mind your langue, try not to cuss too much mild is fine just try to avoid the nasty stuff.
- Try to keep file sizes small. if you use video please upload it to YouTube and link to it. I just to have the resources to pay for that kind of file storage. Unless people help by donating to the site. Half of the funds get used for site upgrades the other half goes into an account to be used for other bills, prizes, and such for members.
- By creating a blog you agree that I can place my own AdSense code on your blog usually in the sidebar or below the header. This ad will be small and help make money for the site. Its nothing that Google, Facebook, Twitter, and all the rest don’t already do, they just do it on a much larger scale.
- By creating a blog you also agree to becoming part of our mailing list, this list is used to send you special offers that you can then buy if you like, sometimes it may be a contest notice, or even a freebie.
That’s all the rules that I have set for this site, if you can follow these simple rules then blog until your hearts content. There may be other rules added later if the site gets too big for me to handle and I have to hire a staff to administer everything. I really don’t want a huge number and may close the doors after a couple thousand people join. With that being said what are you waiting for join up and get to blogging.
Here are just a few tips to help you grow your blow and get this site growing little by little.
- Let your friends know about your new blog, all your friends on Facebook, Google+, Twitter, or whatever your social network of choice is.
- Share the posts you like of other bloggers on the network. After all we are all one growing family and we should help each other out.
- Be sure to list your new blog with as many search engines as you can, this will help our ranking go up a little bit as long as your blog has some unique content.
- More traffic equals more potential money on the table, and when the pot gets large enough I plan on starting a revenue share program where a percentage of our profits get divided up among all the active bloggers in the network. So do your part to get us traffic and start making us some money and start getting paid sooner.
A Little About Myself:
My name is Robert Atchison Jr. and there is really not a lot to tell, I’ve spent the past twenty years working on boats and barges and during that time I started quite a few blogs that have all failed some what but I learned a good bit. I also had some success with affiliate marketing and selling on eBay but nothing that would make me wealthy mainly because I got too lazy.
I didn’t even plan on making a new website but my needs have suddenly changed, as I started to run out of money and six months have passed and I still have not found a job in my field. However I don’t like to give up so I am giving blogging/affiliate/ and social marketing a shot. Also I plan on writing some articles and make even a book or two which are in the works.
Believe me friend if this site makes enough money to pay hosting fees it will be online for a very long time, depending on how much it makes I will even pay hosting for a year or more in advance. I would not want you to loose your content because of me, they is what the donations are far even if it’s only $5 a month or $500,000.00 every little bit help us stay online longer. Anyway I’m straight forward and if you have a question I’ll do my best to answer it, and will share with you information about earnings etc.
I don’t lie (much) so I’ll be upfront I started this site to help me start making some money in the long run while I look for a job unless this site becomes my job and makes more than I ever would at a real job. I know with the right content, promotions and such that sites like this can make six figures a month but to be honest I would be happy with three or four figures a month. It would be nice to make more money in a month than I made in a year at my old job. I’ve talked to people who make a living online and most of them say the same thing focus on the content, the list, and don’t limit yourself to one source of income.