Even after all these years AdSense can still make you some extra money. Granted it’s not quick money and can often take months or even years to see any real money from it, unless you have a very popular site or even better a few popular sites.
As with most ways that you can use to make money online its a numbers and placement game. You can’t just slap your AdSense ads just any ole place on your site, you need them to be seen, but not where it’s going to distract your readers from your content.
Towards the top of your pages, in the middles, and in the sidebar are all good places to display your AdSense ads, you can even stick them in the footer area but if you have long article or pages they will be less likely to be seen.
Here are a few things about AdSense that you may or may not know…
- Google AdSense customer support doesn’t have a telephone number.
- All you have to do is place the ad code on your sites, and Google will sell your advertising space for you.
- Google AdSense much like Amazon uses Content-targeting technology which means the ads are relevant to your site’s traffic most of the time.
- If you find inappropriate or misleading images or ads, just click Feedback: Ads by Google link below the ad image.
- Clicking on the Ads on your site yourself is a no-no, and can/will get your account banned.
- Also ads are not allowed to be opened in a new window, which seems kind of lame to me, after all you want people to stay on your site, or hope they don’t forget about your site.
- Reports of clicks and impressions are updated about every fifteen to thirty minutes or so.
- If you want more money, work on building your traffic. Don’t worry about which ads are getting the most clicks and where they are located.
- Google AdSense is the largest source of income for many larger sites.
- In 2014 Google made over $14 billion from the AdSense program. AdSense publishers made about $7 billion.
- You must be 18 or older to submit and application for the AdSense program, or sign up under a parent or guardian.
There is really no need to drag this article out any longer, you want more money from AdSense or any other ad/affiliate for that matter then just place your ads on multiple sites you own and get as much traffic as you can get to go to the sites.
It’s really that simple, traffic equals money and it does not always cost money to get traffic there are plenty of free methods it just depends on how big of hurry you are in.
You can sign up for AdSense here. Don’t worry your not going to make me a single cent by clicking on that link.